<< simplicity archive domestic >>

Blossom




The image above is my submission for Photo Friday. The image below is a personal favorite.



Plumeria I found this flower next to the rental car office at the airport on the big island of Hawaii. Having just arrived, I was excited to have discovered something so beautiful so soon. Turns out, Plumeria is very common in the islands, so I got to enjoy it alot. This is the very first shot I took on that trip. Plumeria comes in many varieties, as shown below. These flowers are in the Koko Crater Botanical Garden on Oahu.










3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your picture of the delicate hybiscus flower(s) was my favorite out of all 500 entries that I have been browsing. Great simplicity, angle and framing...very unique from the rest...love it!

1:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:20 AM  

Post a Comment